21 Oct 2011

Filippa K flagship store opening

Yesterday I popped in at the new Filippa K flagship store grand opening. The store (that stocks women's clothes, shoes and accessories) opened for public as of today at the Kämp Galleria in Mikonkatu, Helsinki! Lots of lovely pieces there, I can tell you, minimalistic and timeless yet very contemporary & stylish  – well worth a visit! My personal favourites included a hand knitted, off-white jumper with details at the front and a light beige, simple and oh so practical beanie – both in 100% wool. Might have to go back for those, I reckon! Company that lists its values as style, simplicity and quality will be a welcome addition to the Helsinki's shopping scene!























Going to start using this wallet straight away, it is a perfect size! Most wallets are just too big for my small handbags and I always find myself going back to use these iffy Marni cloth bags, which I have tons of. This is going to be a slightly more elegant and grown-up version!

Images by Filippa K / Spalt PR / Fi Aikon and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment