27 Feb 2012

Marni at H&M – up-close & personal

Last week I visited the H&M showroom to have a sneak peek of the soon to be released Marni at H&M collection. Having worked for the brand while living in London, I was interested to see the pieces live; to be able to touch the materials and study the details. Being the slight material obsessive that I am, I was glad to find silk, leather and cashmere in many garments and accessories. This being a collection of designs from the Marni archives rather than new ones designed for this collaboration, there were not so many new&exciting things for me personally; I already own some of the original pieces, that or just have stared for them too many years  while working for the brand. Great collection however for everyone else, worth checking out most definitely!!

In selected stores and hm.com from 8th of March, prices ranging from €9, 95 to €199.

Lookbook&campaign images courtesy of H&M, showroom photos by me.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment